Thursday, August 23, 2007

On the Verge of School Days...

Well everyone, it is almost time for us to begin attending school. Much earlier than all you back home, but it looks to be a pretty good year! Mitch and I both joined choir, and hope to have a successful time at middle school. Wish us luck!

I'm starting to add some new features, so read and enjoy- I apologize that there is so little. As I wrote earlier- just wait and see! Tomorrow we move into the other hotel for a good 23 days- thankfully, we don't have too much to move quite yet! In the meantime, we have begun to enjoy all that San Antonio has to offer- from it's hundreds of restaraunts to the myriad supermalls. I swear- you could get lost in one of those things! But with school coming, we'll probably have a lot less time for sightseeing. Still, there is a whole lot to see- Six Flags and Seaworld or the Riverwalk! Anytime you folks want to sojourn down south, just ask us- by that time, we'll probably have the navigation down. And believe me when I say that that is a huge challenge in itself- this place is enormous!

No comments: