Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Technology- any texan's best friend


Well, things are finally starting to feel a little normal around here. With school, homework, real estate and all the little things in between that pop up, it's nice to sit back and enjoy the wonders of the internet once I'm back in the room. As you've seen, I recently made a quiz- it had a couple short-lived posts of it's own, as I think this site is a little late to update viewers. I'll soon be making others and adding more links- just keep your eyes on the link list! In the meantime, I just wanted to let everyone know that we are really enjoying school down here. Now, I know it's no Whatcom (snickers at Bella/Pyro), but honestly, we really do like it! Choir is starting to make sense as well- it's meant learning sheet music, but hey, there's a first time for everything. Mitch is also loving school- a lot more than I could say when I was in sixth grade! Above is a picture of one of the entrances to the school- and let me say, it is no understatement that this is one big building!

But, as the title suggests, I very much hope to take full advantage of the technology that is available to keep in touch. Wish me luck, and talk to you later!

No comments: