Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Is it serious? I don't know what to think- is it all a lie?

Little inside, I know.

But I'm blogging for a reason today, people. Because the fandom has been shaken, not stirred, thrown on it's side, and left to contemplate our disaster forthcoming. That is, if its all true.

If you have not heard the spoiler that started a series of violent hours on IMDB a day ago (and continuing to this very moment), watch my youtube video. This thing has not only gotten me 97 comments, 27 ratings, 21 favorites and (as of today) exactly 2828 hits- but I'm becoming an actualy force on youtube to this day.

I'm the 75th most discussed video in entertainment as of right now. This might not seem like a lot, but imagine the immense size of youtube- thousands of videos uploaded every second- and think about that title. Number 75.

It scares me, frequently.

Moreso, my other video- real pages of breaking dawn, showing (you guessed it) real pages of Breaking dawn, has scored 350 hits since last night, and only bound to grow in popularity.

Linksies:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWzHUgQRX7o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly_n58jD3wo&feature=related

My secret name. TheAgentofChaos. I quote the great achievement to film that is The Dark Knight:
"Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I am an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos, Harvey? It's fair."
- The Joker

Wise words for a deluded maniac! So anyway, now people are arguing feverishly about whether or not this is all just a big hoax by Stephenie. Any fan who has stuck around this long knows this wouldn't be beyond her- she can do some pretty twisted stuff when she wants to. And, if that weren't enough, her song on myspace (changed LAST NIGHT) was "The Kids Don't Stand a Chance" by Vampire Weekend. Lyrics search if you aren't familiar with the band, but that and the aptly placed Carlisle quote started to make us think we really are getting punk'd.

Either way- I'm getting all the more famous for it- let em squabble it out.
But seriously- let me make an ultimatum here. Renesme? Ireland? NESSIE? HOW COULD THIS BE REAL???
If it is, I swear to this blog- the inevitable book burnings to follow will not bother me in the slightest. *shudder*

No comments: